Fall Classes Start October 6
Get personalized information on:
Push your skills to new levels. We’ll help you find ways to make it more affordable. For example, you can save up to 20% on the cost of your Strayer MBA with our Graduation Fund.* And if you have a bachelor’s degree from Strayer, our Alumni Scholarship** can save you even more. Programs can be completed part-time or full-time, and do not require GMAT/GRE test scores or application fees.
*Graduation Fund eligibility rules and restrictions apply. This offer does not apply to associate and certificate programs or the Jack Welch Management Institute MBA.
**Alumni Scholarship eligibility requirements
Referral Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
1. You must have been referred to Strayer by a current full-time faculty or staff member of Strategic Education, Inc., or one of its subsidiary entities including but not limited to, Strayer University and Capella University.
2. You must be a new student registering for the Fall 2020 term in a Strayer University Master’s degree program or JWMI MBA program. You are not enrolling in a certificate, associates, bachelors, or DevMountain program. You also are not enrolled in a Degrees@Work program or Verizon Onsite.
3. You meet Strayer University admission requirements by program.
4. Person being referred cannot be currently employed by Strategic Education, Inc. or any subsidiary thereof, including but not limited to Strayer University or Capella University.
5. Once the tuition cap of $5,000 is reached, you will no longer pay tuition, technology fees, or the diploma conferral fee. Your course tuition and technology fees paid prior to reaching the tuition cap will contribute to reaching the $5,000 tuition cap.
6. You are required to pay for books, course materials, and non-obligatory fees with a separate method of payment for the duration of your program. These costs do not count towards the tuition cap and are not covered once you reach the tuition cap of $5,000.
7. You will maintain good academic standing (GPA 2.5 or greater) and good financial standing. If you do not, you will no longer earn towards the tuition cap or receive the benefits under the program. If you fail to maintain good academic standing, in the quarter following the quarter when you fail to maintain good academic standing, the discount will be cancelled until such time that return to good academic standing.
8. If you drop or fail a course prior to reaching the tuition cap, that tuition charge or any withdrawal fees will not accrue towards the $5,000 tuition cap. Only courses successfully completed count towards the $5,000 tuition cap.
9. Similarly, if you drop or fail a course after reaching the tuition cap, you will be responsible for any withdrawal fees or pro-rated tuition charges. Only courses successfully completed will be covered by the program benefits. The program will include the cost of a re-take if it is successfully completed.
10. If you choose to change to an ineligible program, discontinue, or withdraw (either actively or administratively) from Strayer, you will become ineligible for this program.
11. There is no cash value. Under no circumstance will recipients be eligible for a cash payment or any other compensation for the value of unused tuition cap benefits.
12. If you take two or more consecutive quarters off, you will forfeit any and all benefits under the program. You will not be permitted back into the program if you are readmitted into the University. You will lose any credit accrued toward your $5,000 cap. You will have to pay for any and all remaining classes.
13. You will be held to academic consequences of withdrawing from or failing any course.
14. This tuition cap benefit may not be combined with other scholarships, tuition discounts, Graduation Fund, or SEI tuition assistance.
15. In all cases, the tuition cap benefit program is at Strayer University’s discretion.
This offer is not available to: (a) continuing students; (b) employees of Strategic Education, Inc. and its subsidiaries, and family members residing in the same household of such employees; or (c) students enrolled through Strayer@Work or Degrees@Work.
For all other students, a laptop is available only to Strayer University students who: (1) are a new or readmitted student in a Strayer University bachelor’s-level program; (2) have at least six courses to complete in their program; and (3) enroll for classes starting spring 2020 quarter or later. Students must complete three of their first four quarters of enrollment, or return the laptop to avoid a $350 charge.
This offer is subject to change at any time. Only one laptop will be provided per student. In the event the laptop is damaged, lost, stolen or incapacitated, Strayer will not provide a replacement. All returns subject to return policy.
Complete details are available in the bachelor’s laptop agreement or the bachelor’s laptop Verizon and Verizon Wireless loaner agreement, as applicable. Students receiving tuition assistance from Verizon or Verizon Wireless may only borrow and use a laptop subject to the terms of the bachelor’s laptop Verizon and Verizon Wireless loaner agreement. Limitations for other corporate-sponsored programs may also apply. Please contact your home campus or Strayer online for more information.
Eligibility requirements and other details
From core management concepts to the latest research, marketing, sales and team motivation techniques lifted from the front lines of business, our programs can help you supercharge your leadership skills and make an impact in your job performance.
Choose a concentration below to learn more.
How do you go about earning your MBA at Strayer? Admissions Officer Katie Ellis walks you through the steps to applying for your graduate degree, including reviewing your credentials and transfer credits.
Strayer's Jack Welch Management Institute gives students knowledge and experience they can use every day, even while they're earning their degree. See how these students are putting their education to work.
Strayer is accredited or certified by four organizations, which ensures our degrees are recognized and respected by employers and other institutions. From faculty and curriculum to services and financials, we’re committed to meeting quality standards, so you can earn a diploma you’re proud to display.
Fall Classes Start October 6
Get personalized information on: